Friday, February 24, 2012

Penguin Pile

 Ah, the penguin pile, what a perfect way to end the week! I am so obsessed with these footless little cuties that I've started doing roly-poly piles of everything I can think of... owls, pandas, Yodas... you name it and I'll pile it! There's just something about their precarious placement that appeals to me. This shirt looks really cute with a denim skirt and tights. Especially these tights... red, purple (two shades!) AND argyle?! Sign me up!
And the addition of purple into the color scheme means that I can spice up Maisie's braids with Rapunzel flowers... yay!! But we wouldn't want to get too matchy-matchy now would we? Green and black shoes to the rescue! These are sandals that the boys used to wear... perfect!
Oh, and I just had to add this squinty-eyed quirky underbite smiling picture... love this little girl!!

Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE your "pile patterns!" And the cute little squinty-eyed Maisie...what's not to like?

    ReplyDelete