Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Hey Mom, Boys Can Look Cute Too

A certain little boy wanted to say hello and show off one of his favorite shirts!!

So Greyson thinks this blog needs a little super-hero action and I can't say that I disagree! My boys are really into them right now and I have started making mini heroes to put on their polo shirts. They are constantly in the rotation so I'm sure another one will make an appearance soon! Speaking of a lot of wear, almost all of the boys' pants have star patches somewhere because of all the holes. Don't give up on a pair of pants just because they're holey... jazz them up with a patch (or two, or three)! Stay posted for a patch tutorial. Oh geez, I almost forgot the "bumblebee" shoes! He love, love, loves them!


Pin It!

4 comments:

  1. What a charmer we have here...love the casual stance in the 2nd picure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this look on him! If only I had a boy... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girls can be super heroes too! ;)

    ReplyDelete