Wednesday, February 29, 2012

It's Leap Day Baby!

Today I thought it would be adorable to post pictures of all my children jumping joyously to celebrate Leap Day. I quickly realized, however, that they take after their mom and literally cannot get more than a couple of inches off the ground. Alas, trying to capture their little leaps on film was a nearly impossible feat. The boys literally looked like they were standing there with weird (jumping!) faces. I'll spare you (and their future selves) the images. However, I couldn't scrap the whole post (it's Leap Day for goodness sakes... I'm not going to let it slip through my fingers!!) so if you squint a little and use your imagination, I'm sure you'll be able to see Maisie leaping.
As for today's outfit, I love mixing patterns and having fun with color while embracing the fact that a kid has got to be comfortable... especially if their crazy mom is going to try and get pictures of them jumping all day long!
I hope you used your extra day as wisely as I did! Ha.


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment