Monday, February 20, 2012

It's Never Too Late To Give Thanks

Back in November I had big dreams about a blog centered on Maisie's daily outfits. A "What I Wore" for fashionista toddlers. Brilliant, right?! However, I only took one picture and didn't even post it. Yikes. Well, three months have passed and the time has come to embrace the brilliance (and some modesty... cough, cough). Here's Maisie on her way to the Thanksgiving feast at Oliver's school. Hopefully you'll see her again before the 4th of July!!

With each daily outfit post I'm going to include a little info about the pieces that Maisie (or one of her brothers) is wearing and where they can be purchased. Unless it is a Cutie Hoots design, I cannot guarantee that the item you see will be available but hopefully this blog will still serve as an inspiration when dressing your toddler! As for the Cutie Hoots products, feel free to email me if you would like them (or something similar) for the kid in your life!

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment