Sunday, May 13, 2012

More Mending...

 Greyson's monster patch pants have garnered quite a bit of attention in our little community. So much so that I've been mending pants left and right!! Here is a pair of pants that was given to me recently:
As you can see, these pants have multiple spots that need attention. Here's what the finished product looked like:
I didn't take any pictures during the process but the monster I made followed the same steps as the one in my patch tutorial. The hole in these pants was vertical and really narrow so I had to make it a little bigger for the monster mouth. For the other side, I used Heat'n Bond to make the patches. I made a two-toned star because having it all orange was a little much (and I happen to have gray corduroy that matches the pants). The little star covered a really small hole and looked adorable. Oliver couldn't resist giving them a test run (he was quite sad that they weren't for him!). Sadly, this was the best picture from the bunch!!

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment