Tuesday, May 15, 2012

He Said, She Said

  Hand-me-downs are one of the perks of having a girl AFTER two boys. Maisie wears so many clothes that I used to love on the boys and this Marshmallow Man shirt is no exception. How cute is it with her brand new (and only four dollars!) tutu?
All these "boy" clothes got me thinking, what if Maisie had been born first? Would I have had as many options? Oliver in a tutu? Greyson in tights? Hmmm... not so much. It might have been more of a challenge but I'm sure I would've come up with something:
Seriously, could Greyson be any cuter? He was so excited to put these little pedal pushers on... this kid LOVES pink. Oliver is at school but something tells me he wouldn't want to wear anything of his sister's. I did find some old (and poorly lit... sorry!) pictures of him in clothes I know Maisie will wear one day. I love these skinny cords and don't even get me started on that awesome Darth Vader sweatshirt!!

On Maisie:
On Greyson:
On Oliver:



Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. Awesome!! I love seeing all 3 of them!! Greyson's pants are quite something and I remember all of the kids wearing the Stay Puff Marshmallow Man.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you had girls first, you would probably be so particular about making your boy all boy and never mixing up the clothes. : ). At least that is how it worked for me! Love the hair. I want a post on the jibbitz.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pink on Mr. Mohawk is the cutest thing I think I've ever seen. Omg...omg...omg.

    ReplyDelete