Sunday, March 4, 2012

What A Hoot!

 Happy Sunday!! Owls are my all time favorite animals to put on clothes and this little one holds a special place in my heart. All the owls on my logo represent my kids and the funny tilting one, who happens to be on Maisie's shirt today, is Greyson. Yes, I made him pink and gave him a daisy but my cutie pie is not concerned at all with regular gender stereotypes... don't put him in a box! Anyway, on to the outfit! Maisie was so happy to be back in a denim skirt today and she LOVES her polka dot and striped tights. I love the fun colors in the tights because they can be paired with almost anything... orange sneakers, bright yellow t-shirt (not to mention the pink she has on underneath!) today, but who knows what they'll go with next time? So many options!!
Oh, and how could I forget to mention the new lunch box?! Maisie is all ready to go to kindergarten like her big brother Oliver! Just a few more years...


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment